I'm slowly starting to see if my girls could model. I don't think I'll ever be *that mom*, but they love posing and I love taking pictures, so... I signed them up to a place on Facebook called Busy Bee Models. Then they put together their comp cards and boutiques, who are signed up with them, too, pick who they want to model. They send me the things they want the girls to wear, I take pics of them wearing it and then send the pics to Busy Bee Models. The best part is we get to keep what they model! Anyway, here are some pics of what they've done so far.
Brianna for Merry's Merry Handmades:
Serena for Lauren's Basket of Craft:
Mia for Punky Girl Boutique:
Serena for Merry's Merry Handmades:
Mia for Merry's Merry Handmades:
That's what they've done so far. Coming soon, we have tu-tu's (one we just got!), more tu-tu's, and flower head bands. Can't wait to do more!







No comments:
Post a Comment